SYNTHETIC GRASS SOLUTIONS FOR PETS
Having a dog in Flagstaff doesn’t mean you should give up your dream of having a lush, green lawn. You simply need the right type of lawn. Synthetic turf combats a number of canine activities that often plague pet owners.
- Brown spots: Your pet’s urine has a high nitrogen load and pH level, which has a tendency to burn grass and leave unpleasant brown spots. With artificial turf, you don’t have to deal with a spotted yard any longer since synthetic grass fibers are resistant to discoloration when they come in contact with pet waste.
- Maintenance: The completely porous, nonabsorbent lining of artificial grass allows it to drain better and cleaner than real grass. That means it’s possible to clean spills and pet waste by simply washing the area with a water hose. Artificial grass is inorganic, so it does not need water to sustain a green, rich appearance all year round. It also never needs to be cut.
- Messes: Eliminating constant watering and mowing also means your dog will never bring in mud or grass clippings from your yard. Because of this, an effortlessly clean yard also maintains a spotless house.
- Digging: Unlike natural grass with individual blades rising from the dirt, synthetic turf has a base that holds all the fibers together. This discouraged your pet from digging in the backyard and ruining your lawn.
- Pests: The inherently antimicrobial and hypoallergenic surface of synthetic grass means that ants, ticks and fleas are not interested in living in your lawn. No pests in the yard, no pests for your dog to take inside your home.
In addition to making pet ownership easier, synthetic grass extends extra benefits to barefooted members of the family
- Safe, nontoxic threads and filling that last a lifetime
- Chemical-free care to protect your pet’s health
- Padded infill for a safer place to run and play
- Significantly reduced care and watering bills
- Rich, natural-looking color that won’t fade in the sun
- 100 percent recyclable
- HydroChill™ technology that supplies the coolest artificial grass in the community
Whether you have children, tiny toy breeds or massive mastiffs, Southwest Greens Flagstaff is the superior source for family- and pet-friendly synthetic grass that stays beautiful all year round.